BEST AUTO REPAIR
CAR MAINTENANCE TIPS
A car tire inflated to 35 PSI (Pounds Per Inch) , can lose 1 PSI/Month or for every 10 degrees Fahrenheit temperature change, so your car maintenance checklist should include checking the pressure . Find the recommended level in the owner’s manual or on a sticker on the driver’s side door
Most car batteries today can last more than three years. The first sign you battery should be replaced is ....
See all tips
All rights reserved, Best Auto Repairs - Houston, texas 2014
Powered by ESC Design Houston www.esc-design.com
ASK THE MECHANIC
Problems with your car?
Question about your car?
Fill the form below, An authorized mechanic of our staff will contact you soon.
About BEST AUTO REPAIR
Best Auto Repair is a family owned and operated business. However, it is also part of the NAPA Auto Care Center nationwide chain of mechanic shops.
This way you get the best of both worlds. The caring and commitment that a family operated business offers and the coverage and peace of mind warranty that a nationwide company offers. We offer great prices, excellent and fast services. We are ASE certified and work not only on domestic and foreign cars but also on light trucks. In addition to our High-Quality services we also use advanced technology and offer good quality parts.
Best auto repair is committed to earning each costumer’s trust and providing them with an extraordinary level of service.
WE PROMISE TO:
· Behave with integrity and honesty in all our dealings with you our valuable costumer.
· Provide exceptional services and quality repairs at a reasonable price.
· Explain thoroughly any corrective repairs or maintenance services. We find what your vehicle requires and assist you in assessing their priority
· Our goal is to keep you safe and maintain your vehicle to avoid costly repairs in the future.
· Provide you with a price estimate and obtain your prior approval before any works is performed
· Keep you informed on the progress of your maintenance or repair
· Maintain a computerized history for each of your vehicles and provide you with a detailed invoice after each service
· Save all replaced parts until your arrival, to be inspected upon requests.
· Advise you if your vehicle has a problem that is still covered under the dealers warranty
· Quickly address any question or concern with your complete satisfaction being our priority.
· Do all we can to earn your confidence and trust with the family and friends as costumers for many, many years